[WLUG] Which CA does my ssl certificate belong to on the file system

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:12:48 EDT 2016

Yes, thank you for the response Carl. I need to know what certificate
corresponds with the installed CA certificates. It is not just the browsers
which verify certificates with a CA-certificate, it is every platform that
uses https. Therefore, in order to manually verify a remotely served
certificate is trusted, I need to know which CA-certificate it was created
from on the local file system. It just seems like a simple terminal command
would locate the CA-certificate for any given certificate, but research has
proved time consuming.

--
<surgemcgee>