[WLUG] cvs via ssh : preserve content authorship

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Fri Jan 6 18:16:31 EST 2017

Jim, as I recall, the best way to do this is to
remove the keys for the cvs account and then
create an account for each user.  You would then
require each user to provide you with a public
key, and you would restrict the usage of the key.

Aside from distinguishing user accounts within
the repo, this method also allows you to remove
a single user's access without creating a new
set of keys for the cvs user account.