[WLUG] JOB: Magento help needed

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 16:26:05 EDT 2017

The place I work is looking at launching a new B2C website and they
found a plugin that requires Magento to run properly. Our current site
is running under a highly customized joomla so learning a new CMS from
the ground up would take longer than the boss wants to spend getting
this site up and running so he asked me to see if there was anyone that
might be familiar with configuring and setting up a Magento based
marketplace website that could get us up and running so the systems
folks can focus more on existing holiday business and have more time to
become familiar with Magento overall.

If anyone has such expertise, either drop me an email or feel free to
contact Tony himself at tonyr at finao.com

Scott

---