[WLUG] Fwd: Samba security

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:10:11 EDT 2017

I had not thought of that - simple and elegant!

I doubt that it does support multiple protocols, but I'll pursue it with
our storage group.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4943