[WLUG] Local PHP devs wanted

John Gotts jgotts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:12:05 EDT 2018

My new employer as of August 2017, Internet Brands, just finished writing
the new lead system for Chrysler (FCA). The system will process more than
half a million sales leads per month begining in May.

We're creating an entirely new division of our company to work on the lead
system. We need 3-4 PHP devs immediately. You don't have to have 10+ years
of PHP experience. A solid programming background of 5+ years would more
than suffice.

Come work with me. You'll be issued a Windows 10 laptop but the entire
system is on Linux, MySQL, and PHP. I personally use Cygwin and no IDE or
GUIs, but we're looking for devs to work in the environments they're most
comfortable with.

Contact me with your details and I'll pass them on.

John