[WLUG] Local PHP devs wanted

Lawrence Siden lsiden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:02:46 EDT 2018

Thank you John.  I do not wish to work on PHP anymore.  I been on hiatus
and working on several React applications for myself.  I am about to
release my first React Native app to the Google Play store.  Let me know if
your employer is looking for a full-stack Javascript developer with React
experience.

Best and congrats on your new job!
-Larry