[WLUG] talk for july 19 meeting

Chris Baty batymahn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:34:16 EDT 2018

Hi Guys,

I am NOT a supper Linux geek, like most of you guys, but Youtube, and other platforms are exploding with "conspiracy theories”.  It would be really cool if we could compile a list of IT conspiracy theories and we could discuss the truthfulness of such ideas.  For example, I heard that IBM cannot produce any of its original source code from the Eclipse Foundation.  Why?  We could video the meeting just to document everyone’s thoughts. (That way they can’t rub us out later…)

Just a thought.

Chris