[WLUG] HPC Systems Administrator position at UM

Jason Kratz jdkratz at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:05:43 EDT 2018

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for passing that along. I've been stuck in Windows land for forever
but have been trying to move into a Linux position for a while now. I went
ahead and applied, and I do hold an RHCSA, so who knows? Maybe I'll luck
out this time.  :-)

Thanks again!

-Jason Kratz
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdkratz/