[WLUG] HPC Systems Administrator position at UM

Jeremy Hallum jhallum at umich.edu
Wed May 9 00:18:36 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

  If you've done any work with any flavor of linux and/or worked with
automated tools for the deployment of a distro even on a small scale, and
can demonstrate you understand the concepts (even if you are just using
something someone else has developed in your office), that should get you
in the door for an interview and down the right path.

-jeremy

--
jhallum at umich.edu