[WLUG] screen rotated

Dayringer, Charles dayringer at Izzy.net
Thu May 10 19:31:52 EDT 2018

sometimes it blanks out & then goes upside down for a bit, then blanks
out & goes back sideways.
when I go to the display settings, there is no option for rotation,
although there is supposed to be.
-cd

charles at sunfish:~$ sudo xrandr
[sudo] password for charles:
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 900 x 1600, maximum 16384 x 16384
eDP connected primary 900x1600+0+0 left (normal left inverted right x
axis y axis) 382mm x 215mm
    1600x900      60.00*+  40.00
    1440x900      59.99
    1280x854      59.95
    1280x800      59.96
    1280x720      59.97
    1152x768      59.95
    1024x768      59.95
    800x600       59.96
    848x480       59.94
    720x480       59.94
    640x480       59.94
HDMI-0 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
charles at sunfish:~$