[WLUG] screen rotated

Victor Kareh vkareh at vkareh.net
Thu May 10 21:11:17 EDT 2018

Yeah that checks... Try running `xrandr --rotate normal`. It _should_ go back to normal. But we need to figure out what's making it do that.

It almost sounds like dbus is reporting your screen to be rotated, and the gnome settings daemon (you're using gnome I assume?) is triggering the randr plugin to refresh its config.

Is this a clean install?