[WLUG] The End of XP an Opportunity for Linux?

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Wed Apr 9 12:16:51 EDT 2014

On some older personal computers I've gone with
Xubuntu because of it's smaller memory footprint.
You still get the benefits of the Ubuntu community.

I've heard of RDP programs that allow users to
access Windows from Linux clients, but I've never
used them.

If all they do is RDP then it sounds like a good idea.
Get one working first and then duplicate that effort on
the rest.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4943